A great alternative to a traditional cooked breakfast
Ingredients (serves 1)
1 tsp coconut oil
half a red onion, sliced
2 generous handfuls spinach
7-8 mushrooms, sliced
half a red/yellow pepper, sliced
1 tomato, quartered
2 eggs or 4 slices of halloumi
(cooked separately in frying pan)
1. Melt the coconut oil in a large frying pan.
2. Throw in all ingredients except the eggs/ halloumi.
3. Cook on a medium heat until veg has softened.
4. Create 2 gaps in the pan and break in the eggs and gently cook.
5. If using halloumi – simply grill or pan cook halloumi separately.
6. Assemble everything on a plate and enjoy!